Heated Enclosure, Hot-Shot Natural Gas Sampling System Series - PGI
Parker PGI’s Hot-Shot Heated Enclosure System will help prevent natural gas sampling distortion caused by condensation. This condition occurs when the temperature of the sampled gas drops below the hydrocarbon dew point of the flowing gas stream.
To avoid errors of 10% or more, the Heated Enclosure keeps the sample collected, as well as all sample system components, at least 30°F above the hydrocarbon dew point of the gas being sampled.
The compact, versatile and cost-effective Heated Enclosure eliminates this problem by enclosing and heating the entire sampling system.
• Oil and Gas
• Complies with API 14.1 recommendations for accurate sampling
• Sample probe, pump and cylinder are heated to between 100°F – 140°F using catalytic heater technology
• Certified Class I, Division 1 components
• Propane powered and electric powered heaters available
• Many mounting configurations available to fit all applications
• Field tested in hundreds of installations
• Gas BTU range of 900 – 1250 BTU/Cu. Ft. natural gas (other ranges optional)
• Natural Gas Sampling Systems
|Short Description||Parker PGI’s Hot-Shot Heated Enclosure System is designed to be used with natural gas samplers and will heat the sampling system to temperatures above the hydrocarbon dew point of the gas, helping to insure compliance with the API 14.1 Standard.|