Parker’s monoflange significantly reduces the number of potential leak paths by combining customer-specified valves into a single manifold valve. The monoflanges also have a lower system mass, which reduces loading and vibration stresses, further improving safety and reliability. The Parker Monoflange has needle valve primary and secondary rather than ball valves. The monoflange is preferred by some operators as it is smaller than a traditonal double block and bleed valve, giving even more space and weight advantages. This ensures that the monoflange is it is a cost efficient option for owner / operators.
The monoflange allows the mounting options to suit whether the pipeline is vertical or horizontal, the gauge or pressure transmitter can be fitted on either the front face or on the outer diameter of the body to allow good orientation and ease of reading.
Parker’s monoflange is available in a wide range of single-, two- and three-valve configurations, including block, double-block, block-and-bleed, double-block-and-bleed and block-bleed-block. Standard flange sizes include 1/2", 3/4", 1”, 1-1/2” and 2”, together with API and DIN standard versions, and there is a extensive choice of flange classes, from ANSI 150 to 2500. Standard outlet vents are 1/2" female NPT. Depending on monoflange size and configuration, other options include 1/4", 3/8”, 6 mm, 10 mm and 12 mm sizes, and male NPT or Parker inverted A-LOK™ double ferrule compression fittings.
• Oil and Gas Offshore
• Oil and Gas Onshore
• Close coupled
• One piece forged construction
• Shell TAT approval and meets MESC SPE 77/300
• Heat code traceable and NACE compliant materials
• ISO 15848 Class A (HS) and B standards
• Integral two and single ferrule connections, which reduces potential leak paths
• Reduced weight
• Reduced installation costs - can be fitted faster than traditional valves
• Fewer components
• Fire-safe versions that extend this to 538˚C (1000˚F)
• Corrosion resistant alloys
• Chemical injection
• Process to instrument interface
• Gas or light liquid service
|Short Description||Parker's Monoflange is designed to replace conventional multiple-valve installations currently in use for interface with pressure measuring systems in process control applications.|
|O-Rings / Seals||Ruby|