Parker's B Series Ball Valves are available manually, pneumatically, and electrically actuated. They provide quick on-off control of fluids utilized in process and instrumentation applications. A broad selection of valve body, seat, and seal materials provide a wide range of pressures (up to 6,000 PSI) and temperatures (up to 450F/232C) at which the valve may be used.
• Chemical Plants
• Power Plants
• Petrochemical Plants
• Free floating ball design provides seat wear compensation.
• Available in 316 Stainless Steel and Brass. Monel® Alloy 400 and Hastelloy® C-276 construction available upon request.
• Micro-finished ball provides a positive seal.
• Straight through flow path for minimum pressure drop.
• Wide variety of US Customary and SI ports.
• 90° actuation.
• Panel mountable.
• Adjustable PTFE stem seal can be maintained in-line.
• Handle indicates flow direction.
• Low operating torques.
• Positive handle stops.
• Color coded handles.
• Optional pneumatic and electric actuation.
• Optional live-loaded PTFE stem seals.
• Optional non-adjustable O-ring stem seals.
• Optional upstream and downstream drain models.
• Optional stainless steel and extended handles.
• Flow Diversion
• Flow Selection
• Quick Fill Systems
• Process Mixing Systems
• Instrument Panels
• Remote Shut Off (with Actuation)
|Short Description||Parker B Series Ball Valve, 2 Way, 3/8" FNPT x 3/8" FNPT, 6000 psi pressure rating, 316 Stainless Steel|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|End 1 Size||3/8"|
|End 1 Type||FNPT|
|End 2 Size||3/8"|
|End 2 Type||FNPT|
|Pressure Rating psig||6000 psig|
|Flow Paths||2 Way|