Balston Gas and Liquid Sample Analyzer Filters protect analyzers from sample impurities by removing solids and liquids from gases with 99.99999+% efficiency at 0.01 micron. Balston Sample Filters offer liquid filtration to 1 micron or lower. Composed of borosilicate glass microfibers with a resin binder, Balston sample filters are inert to most any gas or liquid.
To satisfy the extremely wide range of requirements for analyzer sample filters, Parker Hannifin Corporation supplies a complete line of filter housings in stainless steel, polypropylene, and other corrosion resistant materials, as well as a choice of high efficiency filter elements which are inert to most all liquids and gases.
• Remove liquids and solids from gas samples
• Remove solids and gas bubbles from liquid samples
• Coalesce and separate two liquid phases
• Filter solids and liquids from gases with 99.99999+% efficiency at 0.01 μm
• Temperature resistance to 900°F (482°C)
• Low pressure drop
• Long life between filter element changes
|Short Description||Parker Balston 95A Miniature T-Type Filter Housing, aluminium|
|End 1 Size||1/8"|
|End 1 Type||FNPT|
|End 2 Size||1/8"|
|End 2 Type||FNPT|
|Pressure Rating psig||2500 psig|